Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
Slido is a technology company that helps meetings and conferences all around the world to become more effective and engaging.
Customer Care communicates with and supports our existing and potential customers using email, live chat and calls. We love having meaningful, human conversations with our customers and to be able to do this every day. As we develop new things within the product and our integrations, communications with customers are also growing more complex, so we’re looking for reinforcements to join our team!
- Communicate, guide and advise our customers via email, live chat, phone call or video conference calls on the usage of the product, our integrations and meeting design
- Troubleshoot and solve live issues that customers face with their meetings and events
- Be ears and eyes of our company and cooperate closely with our product teams by reporting bugs, submitting feature ideas or pain-points to make meaningful improvements to our product
- Be an advocate for our customers and our user community
How you’ll do it
- 25-30 hours per week on assigned morning/afternoon/evening shifts where you deal with chats, emails and calls: majority of the conversations are in written form and the shifts are distributed 2 weeks ahead
- 10-15 hours per week spent on various projects (e.g. webinars and trainings for our customers, educational materials and guidelines, technical knowledge-base, analysis of conversations etc. – your own ideas for improvements are more than welcome!) and on your own and team’s learning & development
- Once every 2 months, a Saturday/Sunday emergency shift (checking emails through the day)
- You have prior experience in Customer Care, preferably in SaaS (at least 2 years)
- You’re passionate about technology and comfortable with handling complex cases or have experience with troubleshooting integrations or software.
- You’ve got strong communication skills in English verbal and written (+2nd language is a plus)
- You’re able to prioritize tasks and work with customers under pressure
- You’re driven by helping others, empathetic and always want to provide the best possible response to the customer.
- You’re proactive in your own personal development and you’re able to give constructive feedback to your colleagues
- You’re a problem solver and always willing to roll up your sleeves
Each and every one of us is working on things that have a real impact on more than hundreds of thousands of people around the world every week. We’re aiming to build a world-class product from our origins in little Slovakia.
Humble and strong, thinkers but doers, with both feet firmly on the ground but shooting for the stars. That’s who we want to be. Do you feel the same? Let us know.
Why join us
- Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- Culture of Freedom & Responsibility
- We support remote work
*Slovakia only: Monthly salary (gross): starting from 2200€
* The salary will be adjusted based on the candidate’s seniority and location.