Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
We’re looking for a Full Stack SW Engineer who will take an important role in our Integrations engineering team.
The Integrations team is working in smaller sub-teams responsible for the end-to-end development of one or more of our integrations with: Webex, MS PowerPoint, Google Slides, MS Teams and Slido Switcher. Plus, we are always working on bringing Slido to other popular platforms!
Due to the nature of various Slido integrations, the amount of work is shifted more towards frontend, rather than backend.
- Experience full-cycle development and work on features from back-end to front-end
- Take ownership for architecture/design/technology decisions
- Aim to build top-quality clean code, perform own test cases and participate in peer to peer code review
- Troubleshoot with steady hands and dedicatedly fix bugs
- Improve usability, performance and overall quality
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers and Testers in taking products and features from concept to production
- Follow agile and lean principles or argument and challenge them
- You understand the development process from A to Z thanks to your knowledge and experience with both front-end and back-end.
- You know how to develop and maintain high-quality software
- You learn quickly and you are continuously coming up with new ideas and improvements
- You are passionate about bringing a top-quality product to users
Interested to learn more about how our Development team works? Check out this short presentation.
Would you like to read about some exciting projects we have worked on?Go to our Slido Developers Blog!
Are you curious who will you be working with?
Monthly salary (gross): 3000-5500 €
- salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location
Why join us
Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other. You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world. You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product.
We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.