Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
Are you passionate about Sales Partnerships?
Our Sales team builds trusting relationships with our customers and help them unlock their full potential with Slido in their company. As our Account Manager, you will grow existing clients, understand their new challenges and help them succeed. If you are a driven self starter with outstanding sales and communication skills and passionate about customer success at the same time – Slido might be the perfect place for you!
- Identify, raise and prioritize new opportunities
- Identify needs of existing and prospective clients and help them to choose the right Slido license
- Grow existing clients
- Tailor sales process and complete it efficiently
- Consultancy, advisory and meeting design (through calls, emails and occasional personal meetings)
- Ensure success of the customer’s first event
- Follow-up and close opportunities (based on priorities)
- Orchestrate procurement requests (legal review, security review, documentation)
- Take part in preparing client events (master class) and meet clients at trade shows (few times a year) and online f.e. quarterly business review, generate leads from key events
- Close collaboration with other colleagues across the company (mainly with Customer Care, Customer Success, Customer Experience and Partnership team)
- Become a product expert and learn Slido’s selling practices
What we’re looking for in you!
- Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
- Experience in consulting or sales (SaaS industry preferred)
- Familiar with sales tools (f.e. Close.io, Salesforce, Calendly etc.)
- Personal integrity
- Dedicated, motivated, goal-oriented and customer focused team-player
- Always up for a healthy competition, persistent and resilient
- Good business understanding and product knowledge
- Prioritization and time-management come naturally to you
- You’re an empathetic listener and persuasive communicator
- Data and analytics are your friends allowing you to make better decisions
Why join us
Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other. You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world. You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product.
We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.