Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
Our team is passionate about up-to-date technologies and is striving to build a world-class product. We’re looking for a motivated tinkerer and a potential QA engineer who will identify optimizations and stabilize our test environment to boost our developers’ performance.
Details of the project:
- StableTest: Keeping Tests Stable & Reliable, One Optimization at a Time — Learn how to write fast and reliable end-to-end tests using the most popular testing libraries (Cypress and Playwright). Optimize test performance and stability. Help developers release quickly without introducing bugs into production.
Who we are looking for:
- You enjoy solving new technical challenges and possess a basic understanding of Computer Science concepts such as Algorithms, Data Structures, and Databases.
- You have good written and oral communication skills.
- You are a fast learner with the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
- You strive to write quality code.
- You are able to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- You can deal with ambiguous/undefined problems well.
- Previous technical internship(s) or engineering background is preferred.
Note: This is a fully paid internship running for 3 months between July 2023 – September 2023, depending on the availability of participants.
Closing Date: Sunday, March 31, 2023
Hourly rate (gross): 10 € (for Slovakia)
Why join us?
Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other. You’ll have a real impact on an extraordinary product being used by thousands of people globally.
We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture of freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.