Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
Are you passionate about people? We’re looking for someone to help us take care of our most important resource: our people. As our People and Communities Representative, you will be a friendly face to turn to for assistance regarding onboarding and other HR-related matters. If you’re a reliable, thorough and organised person, this might be the perfect role for you!
- Working as the first point of contact for our colleagues based in Slovakia
- Looking after HR Operations tasks for our employees: new hires and leavers administration, contractual changes, and other related duties
- Closely collaborating and communicating with the Payroll team and wider Cisco HR team
- Providing support with benefits administration and attendance system
- Preparing various reports and documents both internally and externally
- Completing regular checks & updates of the employee documentation, making sure everything is accurate
- Maintaining employee data
- Preparing the onboarding schedule on a regular basis, closely communicating with new hires and making sure they have a great onboarding experience
- Taking ownership of improving Slido’s onboarding program
- Participating in opportunities to get involved with other HR projects and activities (social, wellbeing, etc.)
What we’re looking for in you!
- Experience in HR Operations
- Proficiency in Slovak language
- Active knowledge of English language (min. B2), including the ability to communicate in written and spoken English daily
- Solid understanding of the Labor Code
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- People-oriented person (strong “We care” value)
- Strong “Don’t stop” approach – always looking for ways to improve and make things better
- Motivated to help others, reliable and trustworthy
Why join us?
Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other. You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world. Be part of the team that is building an extraordinary product!
We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a hybrid work setup for this role.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Monthly salary (gross): 1500-1800 € (for Slovakia)*
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location