Slido, now part of Cisco, is the industry-leading audience interaction platform. It helps users to get the most out of meetings and events by crowdsourcing top questions and engaging participants with live polls and quizzes.Apply now
You'll be redirected to our candidate portal
We are looking for a Senior Content Writer to join us as we continue our mission as a thought-leader in running great meetings. In your role, you will create written content such as blog posts, reports, whitepapers, website copy, advertising and thought-leadership articles.
This position is very hands-on. You will be responsible for producing our branded written content, while working with some of the most inspiring companies and experts in the world. Experience in video and podcast production would be a plus. Distribution is equally important. So you will be asked to optimize your content for SEO and search across effective distribution channels.
You will work in a small but specialized team who will be fully focused on the top-of-the funnel content, while exploring new channels to reach our global audience.
- Writing articles to bring forth the internal domain expertise
- Conducting and editing expert interviews
- Establishing content partnerships with media and other companies in the segment
- Interviewing thought-leaders and clients to capture compelling stories and insights
- Assisting with the production and publishing of videos and podcasts
Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate about content creation – written, video and audio
- Drive to learn new tools and skills to build on your strengths
(we don’t expect you to be a master in all areas)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading
- 1-3 years of experience with SaaS content marketing is a plus
- Perfect conduct of English language both written and spoken (native-level)
- Experience with SEO, Google Search Console and other analytic tools is a plus
- Video and podcast production is a plus
- Journalism background is a plus
Why join us
Slido is a team of 270+ people who are passionate about what we do and care about each other. You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world. You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product.
We are a company that is strongly led by our values and believe in a culture freedom and responsibility for our people, which is why we support a fully remote or hybrid work setup.
Slido / Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Monthly salary (gross): 1700-2300 € (for Slovakia)*
* salary will be adjusted based on seniority and location