Increase Employee Commitment
Ask your employees for their feedback to ensure that everyone understands your strategy or goals. Check if the team thinks you are heading in the right direction with a simple poll. Then, get everyone on the same page by discussing the poll results and addressing any concerns.
How can you do this?
- Prepare a poll in advance
- After you present the goals, activate the poll
- Hide the results first to avoid bias
- Reveal the poll results
- Ask your team to share their comments or concerns
- To what degree do you think these are the right goals?
- On a scale of 1-10 (1 being extremely confident, 10 being extremely unconfident), how confident are you that we can achieve the plan?
- Multiple choice
- I understood our strategy:
a) Yes, fully
c) Not really
d) What strategy?