What users said about Slido
synonymous with audience participation
intuitive and easy
The easiest way to run polls
Create your polls
directly in PowerPoint
The polls will be automatically added as new slides in your presentation.
Choose from 5 poll types, quizzes and Q&A
Whether you want to collect feedback, do a quick pulse check or have fun with a quiz, we’ve got you covered.
No need to switch between applications
Start presenting and your polls will activate automatically once you get to them in your slideshow.
How it works
1. Install the integration
Download and install the integration. Slido will then appear in the PowerPoint menu.
2. Create your polls
Insert polls, quizzes or Q&A directly into your slides.
3. Ask people to vote
Participants can join from their devices with a single code. No downloads or logins needed.
What our customers say
Get more from Slido
Analytics and exports
Export your data to Excel or Google Sheets and analyze them after your session.
Make your presentations more attractive by adding images to your poll questions.
Branding and customization
Match Slido with your presentation by using your brand colors and uploading your logo.
Review all incoming questions before your participants can see them.
Invite a colleague to help you moderate Q&A or manage polls during your presentation.
24/5 live support
Our fast and friendly support team is ready to help you 24/5 via live chat and emails.
Frequently asked questions
- What version of Microsoft PowerPoint do I need to have?
- This integration works with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or newer. We currently don’t support PowerPoint Online.
- Can I use this with video conferencing software?
- Yes, Slido for PowerPoint works with all video conferencing and screen sharing tools like Webex, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet and others.
- Does this integration work on older Windows versions?
- We support Windows 10 or newer.
- Will I find this integration in the Microsoft Store?
- No, not right now. You have to download this integration from slido.com/powerpoint and install it on your computer. You’ll then find it directly in PowerPoint.
- Does this work on a Mac too?
- No, this integration works on Windows computers only at the moment. Instead, you can use our Switcher app for switching between Slido and PowerPoint.
- Do you have a download option for Admins?
- If you’re a system or IT administrator, you can download the installation files here.