It’s hard to collect feedback once people leave your session. Boost the response rate and collect feedback with a simple survey while the participants are still in the room. If facilitated well, the response rate can shoot up to 80%.
How can you do this?
- Create a survey in advance
- Activate it at the right moment
- Introduce the survey and ask the audience to fill it in
- How do you rate the last session?
- How useful did you find John’s session?
(5-definitely useful, 1-not useful at all)
- How likely are you to recommend this event to your colleagues or friends?
(10-very likely, 1-not likely at all)
- Open text:
- Do you have any suggestions on how the meeting or content could be improved?