Check for understanding
Don’t wait until the end. Check your participants’ understanding throughout the training with live polls or evaluate how your participants understood the presented content via a quiz at the end of your training.
How can you do this?
- Prepare the polls or quiz polls in advance
- During the session, tell people to go to slido.com and enter the event code
- Activate the poll
- Invite the trainees to send their votes
- a) Comment on the poll results and set the correct answer in a wider context
b) When using a quiz, display the leaderboard in the end and announce the winners.
- Multiple choice
- What does a lightyear measure?
- True or false: HTTPS is more secure than HTTP.
- What does SEO stand for?
a) Site Engine Optimization
b) Search Engine Optimization
c) Site Efficiency Optimization
- In what year was this company founded?
- Which one of these four things is not the responsibility of the people ops team?
a) Perks and benefits
b) Remote work experience
c) Inclusion and diversity
d) Work expenses