Create a safe space to discuss what went well and what didn't.
Make your brainstorming sessions more effective. Get your team members to submit their ideas or suggestions before the meeting to save time for the face-to-face discussion. Once in the meeting, review the ideas together and curate the most valuable ones by upvoting.
How can you do this?
- Go to the Event Settings, click Features and enable Ideas
- Share the permanent link to collect the ideas before the meeting
- During the meeting, ask people to review and upvote the best ideas
- Display the most voted ideas on screen
- After the meeting, export the results for further analysis